Monday, November 3, 2008

Boys are goobers

 

Little background here, first.  Beaver and his best friend, Rico Suave, are quite possibly two of the biggest goobers, God love 'em.  I don't mean to be cruel.  They are completely lovable, but still they're a couple of goobers. And I can say this because one of them is my son and I love him dearly.  But still....They seriously think they are two of the coolest kids around.  They have no clue.  They are freshman.  Complete freshman.  So Beaver and RS have this friend Jay.  He's all of about 4' 5", maybe 4' 8", but definitely not even five feet tall.  And he's a little round in the middle.  Not fat. Just a little chub.  He has a brother-in-law that plays professional baseball.  This puts him a little ahead of the goobers.  You might say the goobers look up to him.  Because, well you know he does have a brother-in-law that is a pro ball player!

 

Conversation, in my car, between Beaver and RS. (Me totally trying to act like I'm not listening to them)

 

RS:  Fool, did you hear about Studmuffin-Jay?

Beaver: No, dude. What?

RS:  Well you know he went to see Cody play in Phoenix.

Beaver: Yeah?

RS:  Well Cody hooked him up with some college chicks.

 

At this point I almost spit diet coke all over my steering wheel.  I wanted to laugh so bad. 

 

Beaver: Nuh-uh!  Are you serious, dude?

RS:  Yeah man!  He even said "Ask my mom when she comes back."  And you know, if he was lyin', he never would have said to ask his mom. 

Beaver: No way fool!

RS: Yeah man.  We need to get the hook up.  Next time Jay travels, we need to see about going too.

Beaver: Yeah.

 

I am dying at this point.  These two "fools" (Their word, not mine. But it fits!) actually believe that some hot college chicks hooked up with their 4' friend.  Seriously!  I don't know what kind of college girls they have over in Arizona, but I'm pretty sure they're not so hard up that they would even consider "hooking up" with a high school freshman.  I may be wrong.  Who knows?  Maybe goobers are the new in thing......

6 comments:

Kat said...

LMAO - You scare me sometimes, C3 has his best buddy, Kool Quarterback, and they have a sidekick that is also like maybe 4foot tall and they are all three goobers.

In their wildest dreams, would a college co-ed hook up with any of them, but I bet he got his pic taken with some and stretched the story just a little...

Tracie said...

LOL - Fool!

Jane! said...

But if he said 'Ask my mom,' it must be TRUE!
Maybe they were gymnasts. Very desperate gymnasts.

Becca said...

Yeah, maybe Chinese gymnasts? Who knows what their "real" ages are! ;-)

And hey why aren't I in your blogroll? Hmmm....not feeling the love over here in the land of the left! Heehee

Lucky Wife said...

Yea dude , ask my mom, Cuz if he actually "hooked up" it would be such a gossip fest between himand his mom! lol

Paige said...

So man gooberdom starts in their youth? And they just never outgrow it?

I thought mine was going backwards, but maybe he is just stuck

great story