Friday, December 12, 2008

Move along now

I'm sending you to read someone else's stuff for today. I have read her blog for months, cracking up! She is a very talented lady who had one of those shit ________ - fill in the blank with whatever works for you: days, weeks, months. Seems a lot of people are having these mental meltdown moments. When you read someone is having one, it sort puts things in perspective for you and makes you feel as though you are not alone. Together we can all tell the world to piss off, once in awhile! Together we can make it through all of this crap. And together, if we don't get through this, we can all get drunk together!

So, go read her stuff. I dare you not to laugh and cry! Vodka Mom


PS - To you-know-who, we can't all live in Italy and enjoy the good stuff. Some of us have to resort to the box stuff!

8 comments:

Jane! said...

Boxed wine stays fresher, you know! I guess if we were the type to finish off a bottle at every sitting...!
Besides, corkscrews are dangerous!

Tracie said...

I'm not a big wine drinker, my tastes run more towards margarita's & those can come in a bucket - so there is certainly NOTHING wrong with the box!

Loved the Vodka Mom - she had me really laughing out loud!

Kat said...

Only 'fake' wine drinkers drink from a bottle, we real wino's drink from the box...

Scrapbook - hello????

PLO said...

I think it is the super full moon...making everyone meltdown. I had mine Wednesday. Geesh. At least we are all in it together! Your Virgo Cathloic Sista

Vodka Mom said...

what? WHAT??? I LOVE YOU! Thanks so much for laughing with me. Isn't life just better with a little laugh????

Thanks again. You definitely rock.

Becca said...

I drink from a bottle, but I am so not fake! But then again, after I have a glass you can pour my a** into bed, or so says my husband! And a margarita sounds really good right now. Family, bah humbug right about now. I will go and check out her blog!

Belle said...

Yeah - Vodka Mom Rocks!

K said...

Hi. I just found your blog through a comment you left at Fawty. I like it. Sounds like you have a good time over here. I'll be stopping by again.