Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scorekeeping

If anyone - in our marriage - was keeping score as to who/whom (WTF-ever it is) does more when it comes to the kids -

Today is not the day to tally that score.
Because I am so kicking Ward's ass in that department.
Work concession stand. Order pizza for concession stand while Ward is IM'ing me - and then asking me "u there" when I don't answer immediately. HMPH. Pick up Beaver from practice. Watch Wally play. And then people - I am having a damned glass of wine! Of course, that's after I fix dinner for everyone!

9 comments:

Tracie said...

I would so beat my hubby too! Pour me a glass too!

Kat said...

Hands down even though he thinks the opposite, I have slammed dunked hubby over and over and over through the years - there is no comparison! I'll have a glass of that wine too...

http://jnframpton.spaces.live.com/ said...

If any hubby anywhere ever tries to say they do more all you have to do is pull out the trump card... birth.

Shana said...

Is there any father who has ever won that? I think not

Becca said...

No arguments from me!

Jeankfl said...

Such an overachiever!!LOL No husband ever has won this contest.. unless he has no wife to contest him..LOL

Becca said...

Can you email me your address so that I can send you a Christmas card? I am working my list and checking it twice, and I most definitely count you amongst my friends!

Shana said...

Yes, I DID steal the BayCityRollers record. Is that bad of me? Do I care? I think I will hang it on my wall!!!!

Jane! said...

Only ONE glass?
Does anyone really think it's a close race ever? Only in sitcoms.