Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why?

Why are some people so hellbent on being so damned difficult to deal with? Do they not know I forgot to take a picture of Beaver's first day of his sophomore year? (Yes, I'm sure I'll be paying for that when he drags me into therapy -"Oh yeah? You loved Wally enough. You took HIS picture. You always forget about me!") Do they not know that I am on the VERGE of turning 40? Don't they realize it's been three weeks since I've seen Wally? (yes, Beav, it is all about Wally. Go ahead and tell that to the therapist, too.) Don't they know I am having a bad hair day. AGAIN? And that I have 52.43 1/2 things to do in the next 3 hours?

Then why, pray tell, do they insist on adding more crap to my life that - in my weakened state- drives me to drink. MORE. Hmmmmm?

Some people. I swear!

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Some people just come by being difficult naturally, and others just enjoy it! You just need to go off on them, ya'no show'm your crazy. Then I bet they'll back off.

Kat said...

Do what I did, tell him yes you know you suck but if he will just go put on the same outfit and let you take his picture NOW, nobody will ever know the difference. C3 actually did it for me...

Becca said...

Difficult? You raised difficult children? I thought the Cleavers had perfectly behaved children all the time? ;-)

Ducking now!

Nadine Hightower said...

Mine...girls was backwards from yours. I coddle the baby and let the oldest fin for herself.
Now that they are grown...the youngest is more independant than the oldest. Weird.

Nadine Hightower said...

okay I just have to do this becuz the word verify thing is orgshimm
But I saw orgasm.

Jenn said...

Just to annoy you and try your patience...it's an evil thing called "life." ;-)