Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Maybe I should be worried

I have a little announcement to make.  Now before I make it, I want you all to remain calm.  I don't want anyone yelling - "What the hell, June?  Have you finally lost all of your pearls?"  Ok?  Deal?

 

Ready?  Seriously now, no yelling at me. 

 

It is December 8th and I have not put up one Christmas decoration or bought one Christmas present.  Zip, zilch, nada, nada!

 

So there!

 

I think my procrastination has sunk to an all time low.  I think I'll go have a glass of wine and think about it!

 

Cheers,

8 comments:

Tracie said...

If I didn't have an 11 year old, mine wouldn't be up either and the ONLY shopping i've done was online. So you're not that far behind. Step away from the wine and put up the damn tree!

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

My decorations are out, only because hubby frug them out and I was hosting a Christmas party... and ONE gift has been purchased (on-line)

There will be no yelling from this peanut gallery

WV LeAnn said...

LOL, me either!!!!!!! I'll have a glass with you. Cheers!

Bev said...

It is December 9th and I haven't bought ONE not ONE Christmas present!! I just got my bonus so guess what my weekend looks like? So, I won't yell at you. Can I have some wine too??

Jeankfl said...

I got nooooo stones to throw, here! I do have one decoration out.. not up.. because my mom gave it to me!! No presents bought, made or even thought of!!
We're all in good company!

Becca said...

No decorations out here.
Three presents bought, that is it.
Guilty, but you know what, I don't care.
Can I have a glass of wine with you?

Kat said...

Is it Christmas time? Shit!

Jane! said...

Well, I'm certainly not here to judge you. I did get most of the decorations thrown up last weekend but I'm not bragging up quality OR quantity, that's for sure.

I was just moderating comments and found yours about Max Factor. If you haven't already tried the CoverGirl stuff that Ellen pimps, do. I LOVE that stuff. It feels amazing.