Monday, December 28, 2009

Probably??????

I don't want you to worry about this.  This is probably nothing.  It's better just to get it checked out as a precaution. 

 

Probably nothing?  Don't worry?  My poor OB/GYN has no idea that his patient is a whackjob and "worry" is pretty much her middle name.  June Worry Cleaver.  40 sucks.  Pap smears suck. This year's trip in the stirrups detected a little redness and swelling in my cervix.  Okay.  And?  Well, he decided to do a little biopsy...."just to be sure".  Should have the results in about a week to 10 days.  I had this done on December 10th.  No results yet.  Or they haven't called me with the results yet.  I called them on the 17th and they told me the results were not back yet, but that they would call me just as soon as they had the results.  And, well, I don't want to be a pest.  But.....well I went all through Christmas wondering - "Do I?".  And if they haven't called, at least I can live with the thought that I don't.  And once they call, whether it's good or bad, I'll know for sure. Do I really want to sure?  Because once they make the call, it's for sure.  No going back.  But of course I need to know for sure, because not knowing and wondering is driving me crazy-er!

 

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I feel ya...the waiting for those biopsy results suck. But you're right: it's really probably nothing.

Tracie said...

If it was something, they woulda called by now. Call them back! Everyday until you get your results! & Then let us know!!

mznadine said...

Don't fret. It's a bad time of year for lab work.

You'll be fine.

Becca said...

I am sure that you are fine, but I would call them again. Not getting an answer after this time is wrong.

Kat said...

Call them N.O.W.

Jane! said...

I would call and play the teary card, if necessary.
That's crazy to leave you hanging all this time.