Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Blog Forgotten

As I went to bed last night, I came up with a really good topic for a blog entry.  Problem is...for the life of me...I can't remember what it was about.  I've tried all day.  I've recreated all of the steps that led up to me going to bed. You know? Kind of like you do when you are trying to find your lost car keys. But no luck!  I remember it being funny.  And I was so excited, because I finally had something humorous to blog about.  After all the "woe is me"-"our life sucks"-whiney entries, I was excited to have something funny to share.  And now I can't remember it!

Think, think, think June!  Still nuthin'!  Isn't that just the way it goes?  I've even tried NOT thinking about it.  So it would just come to me.  Still no luck. 

So....I'm sorry.  I had something very funny and witty to share with you.  But since my mind has turned to mush - I can't remember what the hell it was!

Might as well have a drink.  Pass the box please.




PS I did discover the show "Real Housewives of NJ" last night.  With Ward being off, he is finding things to do.  So....he had satellite installed. "But, June - it's CHEAPER than cable.  And look at that picture!"  Blah, blah, blah......Whatever.  So I plant myself down last night and start skimming thru the 5,044 channels and found BRAVO.  And was glued to the TV all night.  Only leaving it briefly to refill my glass.  It was like I knew I shouldn't be watching this trash, but I just couldn't look away!  We may be the "Real Housewives of Blogworld" but I am here to tell you we have nothing on these bitches.  They are certifiable whackjobs!  This is reality tv at it's lowest.  And I loooooooove it! There's name calling, hairweave pulling, stupidity - "My husband's always been an entrepreneur.  That means he owns his own business.....right?" are you asking me or telling me lady? - cop calling, lawsuit filing, energist bullshitting and all kinds of "ohnoshedinnnt" going on!  If you haven't seen it, and you need something to show you that your life ain't so bad after all - as if this blog doesn't do it for you - watch it!  Trust June.  And don't be stupid like Ward and ask how can I watch this crap!  Because I pay the bills buddy and if I "forget" to pay the satellite bill you can say bye-bye pretty picture.  And trust me, if they cancel my satellite it will hurt me way more than it hurts him!

Anyway, IF I remember what I was going to blog about, I'll be sure to let you know!

4 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

and we get to watch the whackjob bitches from DC!!! And do not forget the OC or NY!!! And I almost forgot...Atlanta!!!!!

I have had the best blogs formed from some THE funniest shit that Roy and I do when we've been boozin'... and I can't remember a single one!!

Tracie said...

I can't handle the Housewives. Way to much drama!

Becca said...

I love my drama free life..

Kat said...

I have missed you SO SO much! Welcome back Kitty!