Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Uh oh!

Looks like I accidentally changed my blog theme.  I was "trying on" themes.  You know? Trying to find one that didn't make my blog look fat.  But I decided I didn't like any of them.  Especially this one.  So, I left the page.  It told me that if I navigated away from the page, my changes wouldn't be saved.  Well liar, liar - pants on fire!  I came back to comment on Kat's comment about 5 years of college - 5!!!!, we'll go into that later - and WTH my blog is pink! W.T.H!  And I can't get my old one back.  Pffft! 

Guess that's what I get for blogging instead of working.  Karma!  Dontchya love it!

That's the last time I tap into the vino before work!  (just kiddin'!  damn you people need to get a sense of humor)


PS  Kat, really?  5 years?  That puts Beaver and Wally in college - at the same time - for two years instead of one!  How come no one told me this when I was whining about taking Wally for his first year of college.  I thought you guys were my friends!  Oh dear Greatoneinthesky!  I think I am gonna lose it! Ward, we're gonna have to adjust the budget.....again.  Sonofa.....

PPS BTW, my fellow bloggers and commenters - I now have comments forwarded to my hotmail account (you know because I get inundated with so many comments throughout the day), which is sent to my handeddowncrackberry.  Which means I get your comments **instantly** - AT WORK.  So, as a hint, if you are going to post a comment that is going to send me a 'lil too close to the edge, could you wait until after 5?  Hmmm?  So, I at least have access to some fermented grapes!

PPPS Does this theme make my blog look fat?

7 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

do you have it on vibrate?

Nadine Hightower said...

Oh and I like the look!!

The Lady in Pearls said...

Nadine!!!! I just spit diet coke all over screen when that one came through!

Tracie said...

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read Nadine's comment! Bawawawa -- I like the new look!

Shana said...

Nadine is a funny one!!!

Becca said...

I like the look of your blog, very pretty. I am glad that you are posting, and I am so grateful to call you friend. And vibrate is a very good thing, indeed!

DavidShag said...

I actually like the look of the blog. And I would like to address that touching fantasy that one thing or another makes one look fat. You know what makes people look fat? Lots and lots of flesh! A surfeit of tacos ingested. It is like looking old - the only one who thinks something hides the age or weight is the person himself or herself. (But I still color my hair and cinch in the belt a notch - denial is SUCH a gift!)