Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fun times

They have been jackhammering.......constantly.......outside of my office for the last two days.

 

I have THIS and still have not been able to get in to see the orthopedic doctor. 

 

I went to have a deep tissue massage to try and alleviate the pain from THIS...since the pain meds offer no relief ...until I can get in to see the orthopedic.

 

The massage did not help.

 

I can still hear jackhammering.

 

And now the pain has been magnified to the umpteenth level.

 

I think I will truly lose it this time.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I wish that I had a magic potion to make you feel better..but I can send you a hug!

Vodka Mom said...

I had two wild, feral cats fighting outside my window in this out of the way house.


However, it appears I got the sweet end of the deal.


(hope you feel better.)